What do we offer?
The Common Law Academy offers students English as a Second Language (ESL) courses of every level (elementary to advanced), with the greatest variety of length (2-52 weeks), pace and intensity.
With such a wide choice of available courses and different modes of studying, we can tailor our courses to meet almost anyone’s personal desires and aimed study outcomes. Just get in touch with us to find out more information on how we can help you achieve your English goals.
Not only are our courses highly flexible, but they are also absolutely individualized so you can learn English effectively, efficiently, and according to your own needs and time! You can see some course options listed below, but don’t forget we tailor our services to our clients’ needs:
- Level – upper intermediate to advanced English
- Trainers qualified and experienced in teaching English for Law
- Maximum 12 per class
- 40 hours in classroom
- Courses run outside summer period
- Level – intermediate to advanced English
- Course length 40 full hours in classroom
- Normal age range 17 – 24
- Maximum 12 students per class
- Ideal preparation for a work placement or UK/USA Business course